Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kofipiesie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 06:07 AM
    A recipe for home made bee attractant
    I am to set up bee hives in a school farm in Ghana, but commercial bee attractants are not available. What simple home made recipe can enable me attract bees to the hives?

Check out some similar questions!

Fly attractant recipe [ 0 Answers ]

Corn syrup works well. My friend made fake blood using cornsyrup and food coloring. Some of it fell on the ground and flies were all over it we started making traps. To make the traps we took some empty 2 liters, cut the tops off, poured the corn syrup in. After those steps flip the cut off top...

Looking for a white chocolate bar recipe made with sweetened condensed milk [ 0 Answers ]

I have looked all over Google and can't find a recipe for white chocolate, for making homemade candies and stuff...

Natural fly attractant [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recipe for or know of any natural mixture that can be used as an attractant to draw houseflies and/or fruit flies into a trap? We are inundated with flies during the warmer months and also have fruit trees in the yard. I have tried sugar water with applecider vinegar; water,...

Bumble bee or carpenter bee [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment building on the second floor and every summer I get bees that fly by my window and by the entrance, I think their nest is by the roof how can I get rid of them. I'm afraid my kids might get bitten by them, I don't want to kill them but maybe scare them away, please somebody...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.