Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpea11111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 03:26 AM
    I am in love with 2 men
    I have been divorced from my husband for 4 years. The last 3 years I met another man and we fell in love. Recently, my ex husband has come back saying he could never really let go of me, that he loves me deeply and wants me back. Our first meeting felt like we never skipped a beat.

Here is my problem. I love both men. Both want to marry me. Both are great guys. I can't decide which man to choose. We have discussed our past issues and they appear to have been dealt with and healed in a mature and responsible manner.

When I am with my ex I feel great. When I am with my boyfriend I feel great.
    They are both great guys. Both have many great qualities. My ex has a sleeping disorder, retires early that leaves me alone most evenings. I have a much larger battery than he. After he goes to bed, I start a second day of work and hobbies.

My boyfriend keeps the same hours as I do, we go to bed together. Both work and enjoy the same things. But, this boyfriend can get stressed at times and take it out on me a little.

I know no one is perfect,including me. I love both of them . I could marry either of them. I just can't choose. Each is great. One is more of an introvert and one is more of an extrovert. I am both introvert and extrovert.

How do I choose? I don't want to hurt either of them. How could this happen? I am pretty stressed about the whole situation. What do I do? How can I decide which man I would be happiest with? Anyone out there with a crystal ball?

Thank you. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 5, 2012, 04:32 AM
    I'm a practical person. I believe in living together first!
    Perhaps you would care to tell us why you got divorced?
    And maybe tell us about how new guy can take out his stress on you?
    And finally, why you feel a need to marry?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 04:38 AM
    There was reasons you and ex did not work out, remember the bad along with the good. Does he really want you or just does not want someone else to have you.

Next you are not ready to choose either till you no longer love and want both.

You need to choose one and stop all contact with the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can one be in love with 2 men? [ 3 Answers ]

I wasn't sure how to approach this, but I am battling this feeling for far too long. And don't have anybody to talk to. In advance I ask for constructive advice not hurt/blameful words. I am beating myself up enough as it is I believe. I am married for 10 years and know my husbandh almost 12. We...

I am in love with two men? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in love with guy for last 5 years lets call him X and I met onother guy 2 months ago(who is married twise)and call him Y. Y is rich , well recognize , have attactive style and almost my boss. Now I feel I am in love with him he told me he feel same as me. X is cool and love me lot. I also have...

What should I do about the love I have for two men? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 41 yr old lady that has been in several serious relationships (at least they were to me) I always seem to be the one who always try to make a relationship work when the man says he is through, or he has cheated on me. Now I'm in a situation where I love two guys but the difference is one...

In love with 2 men [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am really confused and this has been going for a long time now.. almost 5 years. Let me start from the beginning. I was 15 years old when I met my ex boyfriend. I was SOOO in love. Literally I was head over heels over him and he as well. We were young, passionate about each other, it...

In love With two men [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: I live in Utah where in our culture getting married young and getting engaged quick is the norm. I met a man Before I got married we had an amazing connection just everything was wonderful and fun.Due to my religious beliefs that he didn't share I felt like I had to let him go. I...

View more questions Search