Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amandaaa2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 01:17 AM
    I'm a week or two late and I keep getting negative tests
    I am a week or two late and have tooken 5 test and they all came out negative but I keep feeling queezie and sick and I feel the same like I did the first time I got pregnant and had a misscarrige I also I had a ovarian cyst and had to get it taken out 3 of 4 months ago and I got back on birth control for 3 weeks and haven't been on it for 2 months can anyone help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 01:51 AM
    It can take months for some women to get an accurate result with a standard urine pregnancy test.

Have you gone to a doctor for a more accurate blood test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Week Late, Negative Tests? [ 1 Answers ]

I am one week late which is VERY abnormal. My cycle has been steady and always on time since I first got my period. I always have protected sex but for some reason I missed my period... and I have already taken two tests and they both said negative. Im not under any new stress just normal stuff....

1 week late, 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I've always been very regular 28-30 day cycle. I'm now a week late. I took a test Friday after work and one first thing this morning. They were both negative. The only other time I was late like this was when I was pregnant with my daughter. My husband and I have been careful but I'm not on...

A week late and two negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I'm sort of scared I am a week late I check my ovulation cycle and my cervical positioning and I still have two negative tests one was test was an at home test and the other was while I was at the doctors office but I was only four days late. Am I pregnant or just losing my mind? I have never...

1 week late, 4 negative pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was June 20, I did not take my birth control pill during the month of July, because my gynecologist appointment was not until a week after my last period. I should have started last week, around July 19 or 20, but I still haven't started. I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and all...

View more questions Search