Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karthik raja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 11:27 PM
    How to convince her parents for intercaste marriage
    Hi friends, I'm Raja I'm Hindu south Indian but my girlfriend she is a Jain North Indian.. We love each other.but her parents will not allow to marry me. I can't live without her and she also same.. can you please help me how to convince her parents. Plzz help me friends..
    pak1234 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Just explain to them that this is yourlife. You are choosing who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
    Johnny meranaam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Keep talking to her parents on this and try to convince.
    In case they are very rigid.No point convincing them,they are not going to listen.

If you both can live without each other.forget Her..
    If you cannot.. anyways you don't have any option.

If you both think that you cannot live without each other,Get settle in good job quickly in case you are not and then I think you should get married.

Don't waste your time.

If your age is below 20 the above might generally not be applicable to you.
    Wait for each other for sometime..
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Have your parents agreed? Ask them to talk to her parents,,
    pinks34 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 11:44 AM
    Jains are also a branch of Hinduism - so there aren't many differences... shouldn't be a major problem.

Remember, your parents look after you all your life, don't make a rushed decision and upset them, make them feel a part of the whole process and make them understand that you don't want to upset them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for intercaste marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am Manish.I am rajasthani marwadi person.I love a girl who is brahmin,Pandey. We love each other very much and cannot live without each other.She told me that her father told her that she can choose the person she can marry as she is a lonely daughter. This matter is clear from her side.I...

How to convince parents for intercaste marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young girl in a love relationship with a guy since few years. We are blissfully in love with each other and want to get married as soon as possible... just can't imagine our lives without each other. We are in a very strong-bonded relationship. We are both well-educated and have well-paying...

How do I convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years old Brahmin girl. I am into a relationship with a non-brahmin guy since 7 years.He is 25. We love each other a lot and I cannot think of life without him. My parents are looking for a brahmin alliance for me.I introduced him as my best friend at home. But my parents are strongly...

How can we convince our parents for an intercaste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have a Critical Problem, Because My Lover Is in inter cast and He is Lived Near My Home Just We Live in same one Society and I we can't live without our partners so please Friends Just Help Me Out How To Convince Our Parents For Marriage...

How to convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl, and in love with a Hindu boy, but our castes are different, and my parents are against it. They are Orthodox, and believe that people who are from lower caste do not have good qualities, and therefore I cannot marry him. They warned me to forget about this relation several times....

View more questions Search