Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sardineonly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Girlfriend says her heart isn't there anymore
    What does it really mean? There's this guy whom she just met and that she feels happy talking to him, one day I found out and initiated a breakup but regretted shortly after that and tried to chase her back, but now she's cold towards me, I'm meeting her up tomorrow to see if I can try salvage this, what can I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:27 PM
    What can you do? Nothing. You broke up with her, and now she has a new boyfriend. It's over for you and her, so move on and heal before you get into another relationship.
    Sardineonly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What can you do? Nothing. You broke up with her, and now she has a new boyfriend. It's over for you and her, so move on and heal before you get into another relationship.
    She said she doesn't love the guy, it's just that when she's down right now, and that this guy can talk to her making her happy.. Her best friend told me she's afraid right now that even if we got back together things won't work out, and that she's apologising for everything that it's her fault that her feelings ain't there anymore, when I asked her really? She replied I don't know.. So do I still stand a chance tomorrow in winning her back? I really love her a lot
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Why should she put up with a jealous insecure guy who dumps her just for talking to a guy?

Apologize for being an jealous idiot, and hope for the best. It sounds like she was looking for a way out any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if my ex-girlfriend wants me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I went out with this girl for 2 years and now she left me. And she been close with this guy for six months and I think they are in love. What do I do?

I don't know if I want to be with my girlfriend anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with the mother of my twin daughters for 8 years. When we first met I was not interested in her at all. But my brother told me to give it a shot, since I didn't have a girlfriend I was OK with us just talking and also I just wanted to have sex with her nothing more. But as time passed...

I don't think my girlfriend wants to be with me anymore [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend of two years has been acting a lot different lately. And I haven't been able to figure out why until just lately. I have had her Facebook password forever and never wanted to spy, but I needed to know what's going on. I found that she has been talking to another guy quite a lot. He...

Girlfriend doesn't know anymore [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a great relationship for about 3 years. Everything was perfect. During this time she start working at a new job and begins going to school. It's understandable that there's going to be stress. (We're both in the same situation). Also, people at work/school began badgering her...

View more questions Search