Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluimie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Looking for Josephine Anastasia Amoah
    I have these georgous pictures of this girl. But I think I'm about to be scamed. Can you tell me if she is who she says she is. She is in Ghana.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 05:39 PM
    She's not who she says she is. She is a scammer. Hope you haven't sent any money.
    pluimie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    She's not who she says she is. She is a scammer. Hope you haven't sent any money.
    No I haven't. Thought I would check first. What a dirty way to rip a person heart apart. Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 05:59 PM
    This is a very common scam. Just look at this...

ghana scams - Google Search
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Unless you have used skype or another video service on the computer, the photos are most likely someone at this business grandchild or just stolen off Facebook belonging to someone else.

There are rooms full of men and women who pretend to be young men or ladies all day, every day, they are paid a commission for getting money from people in Europe and America.

They ask for 10 times the actual cost of visa and passport, ask for money in the bank to leave the country, ask for money for plane, then normally get robbed or in hospital right before, and have to get money for this, ( if you have keep paying up to this point)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of a Josephine Diaz/Trott [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I used to be really good friends with this girl Josephine Diaz (well she went by the last name Trott but her moms last name is Diaz). I moved three years ago and lost contact with her and am hoping to start talking to her again. All I know is that her mothers name is Rita Diaz, she used to...

View more questions Search