Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Furball129 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 04:16 PM
    He thought I had orgasm, but I didn't.
    My b/f and I are together for a year, and when we had sex, he thought that I reached orgasms, but I did not. I never said anything, because I was scared to hurt his feeling,especially his size is kind of small. It has been a year now, I don't know how to tell him this, so we can try some other ways so I can really reach orgasm.
    Furball129 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iwishiwasntthesame
    two words male enhancment
    I don't think that's the problem, I mentioned it here, because it is one of the reasons I did not tell him that I did not reach orgasm. Actually I never had orgasm before. Sad huh!
    rugme18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Have you tryd being the one in control a lot of times that helps that way you can get the right spots and movements. Also just try telling him what to do
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 07:43 PM
    A lot of females don't have orgasms through penetration. Have you tried oral. Can you reach orgasm alone. If so how and what sets you off.

It is important to talk to your partner about this. Communication is the key to a good sex life.

If you read the many other posts here about girls not being able to orgasm you will get a better understanding why and many suggestions that you and your partner can try in order to bring you to climax.

Look in the "adult sexuality" section of this site and you will find loads of useful information.

Remember though that communication is the key!
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 8, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Many women cannot reach orgasm during sex, many need manual stimulatiion to get there. Looks like you are going to have to try asking him to play with you for a change before you have sex and just tell him you feel like trying something different. If he sees you can have a good orgasm this way, you will then have the chance to tell him you would like to do it that way again.
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 8, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Foreplay ahead of time, I don't think there is a woman who has never at least once faked in orgasm. I wouldn't tell him though, his ego would take a dive bigtime.
    The next time he and you are ready for sex tell him I feel like playing first.
    Good luck and enjoy it :D
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Right as a female I know that females reach orgasm through oral sex more than intercourse...
    How u even encountered that?
    zyzyxy Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Ok firstly your boyfriend is obviously a newbie at playing with the vagina AS are all guys when we first start. So it's not even remotely his fault that you haven't achieved orgasm with him yet.

I will assume both of you are fairly young. You're fairly shy, and respond well to clitoral stimuli rather than penetration. Hopefully you've reached orgasm via masturbation; otherwise you may have a harder time of it.

First you must know that the only thing a guy is aware of when partaking in sex for the first few hundred times is the “hole”. That's right the only thing we know about is the hole. A clitorawho? “G” spot ? G what?

Unless otherwise told he knows, only the hole. So it's your job to educate this poor wandering soul and get a good orgasm along the way.

Guys are so thrilled by just getting a peek at the “hole”. Just to be around a hole is something to behold and when a woman invites us in, we tend to lose control, even the simplest mathematical equations elude us, the blood starts screaming out of or heads and down to the rocket and the launch sequence is initiated. All we can do now is aim for the “hole” and hope it doesn't go off in our hand before we hit the target... I guess it's analogues to being in a strange country, trying to find the party store and trying to navigate the streets without a map and all the traffic signs are in German or some other language we would like to learn, but are too busy at the moment aiming the rocket into the “hole” . Yes, trying to guide our thingy to the hole is a very tricky thing to do the first few hundred times .So you see girls if you where to bring up your clitoris at this critical point or that g spot thingy, you run the risk of making your boyfriends head explode, or at the very least serious brain damage. So how do you get him to give you that big “O”, the answer is simple really just read the next chapter.

How to train your man in one paragraph:

The only fast way is to masturbate in front of him, show him your spot that makes you hot and tell him where you really like it. Rub it for him and when you're close tell him to take over. This might be embarrassing for you, but the alternative is countless missed orgasm for you, and missed opportunity for your boyfriend to satisfy you. If you're to shy to masturbate in front of him consider showing him this article and work on it together.

Hope this helps a little
    zy
    Down and out Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 12:32 PM
    If I were you I would learn what pleases you, by that I mean start playing with yourself. Learn how to get yourself off so you can direct him in getting you off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I never thought it would end up this way [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am about to wright something down on a site I barely know what I want most in this world. Everything I want if its juicy couture or dolce or anything in the world I can get but there is still something missing. OK I have never said this before to anyone in the world here's the story. I am in...

A Well Thought Out Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

In light of how many relationship posts there are with some really frustrating circumstances, I thought it might do for some "Comedic Aid for Romance"... A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in...

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

View more questions Search