Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy Devillier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Crohn's
    I have Crohn's and I'm in extreme pain, nausea, vomiting, swollen belly, fever and I've haven't used the restroom since Thursday. Very unusual for me. Several bowel resections. Help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Devillier View Post
    I have Crohn's and I'm in extreme pain, nausea, vomiting, swollen belly, fever and I've havent used the restroom since Thursday. Very unusual for me. Several bowel resections. Help.

You need to see a Physician - now.

I am guessing you did not respond to medications - and had the surgeries?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crohn's [ 1 Answers ]

I've had crohn's for about a year now and just started throwing up blood.. my question is could it have been from taking all my pills on an empty stomach?

Please help me. CROHN'S? [ 8 Answers ]

I am so confused. I was told I do not have Colitis. But I have horrible pain (Stabbing pain and burning) in my lower right abdominal area. I have had bad bowel issues on top of it. I had a colonoscopy and it was found that I have Erythema in the terminal ileum but was not diagnosed with CROHNS? I...

Crohn's disease [ 8 Answers ]

My very best friend is 17 years old and was diagnosed today with Crohn's disease. Neither of us know a whole lot about it. I was curious if anybody knew any information on it pertaining to teens. All of the info that we have found is for adults. She is 17, about 4'11 and about 70 lbs, give or take...

Crohn's disease [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what foods are best to eat.With crohn's disease.

View more questions Search