Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianaroark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Find movie titles by description
    In the 70's I saw a suspense movie with I thought vincent price, sandra dee and bobbie darin. However I looked up their movies and no titles came up. The movie was about a young women who returns to her childhood home after she thinks her father has died. Her mother was killed when she was young, unbeknown to her by a trick gone wrong with a guillotine. In a scene of the movie a bunny rabbit knocks over a hat box sending a wax head tumbling down the stairs. Who was in this movie and what was it title?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Two on a Guillotine
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 4, 2012, 06:06 PM
    The only movie that comes to mind of a head rolling down stairs is "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte" with Bette Davis.
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 4, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Sorry didn't see Quinn had answered this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie titles by description [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I seen years ago. All I remember is its about a guy that gets haunted by a young girl. At the end he finds out that two boys in the neighbourhood had raped her and she dies and they his her in the walls. Its driving me crazy

Find movie titles by description [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a family that finds a pregnant woman in a park. She goes home with them and gives birth. She leaves the baby and the family raise her. She is evil. At the end the dad sees the same woman in the park fixing to leave with another family

Find movie titles by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find a 70's or 80's movie where a mans soldier drawings or sketch come alive

Find movie titles by description? [ 4 Answers ]

A couple find another couple who are very attractive and sex and then they exchange partners. Once, twice they have sex in their expensive houses and then at the end the other couple set them up and kill someone and try to make it look like as if the others killed them. That is it I remember. It...

Find movie titles by description [ 1 Answers ]

An older lifetime movie that aired in the 1990's time frame and it's about a girl who gets pregnant, and either her boyfriend or her mom puts her into a home that cares for pregnant women. During her stay there, she finds out that her boyfriend has inpregnanted many women before her and also finds...

View more questions Search