Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stillwater Lake Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Small developed lymphatic fatty accumulation
    Dear Ladies and Gentlemen ,
    Help me , please with some health issues that my wife has since 3-4 years ago.
    The thing is that she has a small developed lymphatic fatty accumulation under her left and right AXILLA (or armpit, underarm, or oxter) , I mean the area on the human body directly under the joint where the arm connects to the shoulder.
    So we started more then a year ago visiting and treating this with massage therapist , then acupuncture... and at the last end we came to a Osteopath and it took 20 days treatment using specific spots on a body for treating the energy fields that are linked to these axillas in order to make it dissolved or disappear without a surgery . But nothing helped... It just became a little bit less in it's size and less painful .
    Our question is there any other methods of how to get rid of it because as we know it can turn cancerous after some period . For now the family doctor confirmed that there is nothing to worry... so far..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 02:57 PM
    So a actual MD doctor has never looked at it, No one has given you a actual medical reason for this.

Aug 4, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So a actual MD doctor has never looked at it, No one has given you a actual medical reason for this. ?
    Yes, of course he did . He sent my wife to the surgeon .He looked at it and wrote a conclusion that it's just a fatty accumulation , non cancerous , that she can either remove it by means of surgery or just live with it . That's it .
    After that we started a long way to various practitioners , spent a lot but got nothing .So now we are looking for may be any not traditional ways or methods of how to solve it .
    I was thinking to go to China to find some curers who have very rich medicine practice , not just like the one in Canada...
    Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 05:11 PM
    I don't see what the big deal is really. Many people have these, including myself.

Either live with it or get it removed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Yes, it is done under a local is it not ? What is the large issue about having it removed.

I am sorry you seem to be going to extremes. Not sure how you think actual fatty skin is going to just disappear.

Aug 4, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    yes, it is done under a local is it not ? What is the large issue about having it removed.

I am sorry you seem to be going to extremes. Not sure how you think actual fatty skin is going to just disappear.
    It's not just a fatty skin .It's a kind an oval protruded soft circle that has something in it , either liquid or any other substance , I don't know .
    I've surfing internet and the first think I found is that it's worth to do the biopsy test to find out what is it inside and then depends on it decide to live with it or to cut it .But my wife sais it's always disturbing her , she can always feel it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Accumulation of late rent fees [ 5 Answers ]

By law does the landlord have the right to accumulate late rent fees over the past few years and request it in full at the end of tenancy? They did not provide any notice to tenant and have been continuily accepting the monthly rent payments and have not requested late rent fees throughout. Thanks.

Methane accumulation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm living in town house where two houses caught fire due to the presence of methane gas. Is it possible that the reason is due to gas accumulation fron the gardens which surrounded by trees with its roots propagated horizontally

Dishwasher - food accumulation in door [ 2 Answers ]

My Whirlpool dishwasher has a significant accumulation of food soil inside the door. How can this be cleaned?

Chronic Lymphatic Leukaemia (CLL) [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows of a possible cure for Chronic Lymphatic Leukaemia? Thanks Victoria01

View more questions Search