Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 02:20 PM
    I've wasted a lot of time on foreplay -
    When I think of all the time I wasted on foreplay, everything I (maybe) could have accomplished with that time I feel sick.

Chocolate! Who knew - chocolate! I could have had a supply of Hershey's bars and a MUCH better sex life.

I have no idea why this amuses me so but I was hanging on every word of the "play by play" and then suddenly - chocolate!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...nt-690443.html

And I'm always trying to put weight on. This would have been a "two for one." Darn!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 02:32 PM
    I think it is hilarious that the 'event' (not even intercourse) happened today and he thinks she is experiencing morning sickness.

I think dealing with him would have given me a migraine.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I think it is hilarious that the 'event' (not even intercourse) happened today and he thinks she is experiencing morning sickness.

I think dealing with him would have given me a migraine.

Well, it gave her one - and me, too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Was it a bribe -- or a reward for a job well done?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Chocolate does it for me, of course for most guys, the words do you want to, is about all the foreplay most of them really care about. Through in a Western or a war movie as post play and most men would be in heaven
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Much has been lost in translation from the OP as English is not their first language..
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Much has been lost in translation from the OP as English is not their first language..

Without a doubt - I'm just mourning the time I lost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to get it out go your system if you been taken a lot at a time. [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to get it out go your system if you been taken a lot at a time.. And does it stay in your hair? Because am joining the air force soon and I want to get over with this little drug problem. What kan I do to speed the detoxs.

I don't want to spend a lot of time with husband [ 23 Answers ]

.I hate it when my husband is home, he is so needy, cling to me , he even counts the hours I sleep. I have been married one year, this guy drives me crazy. I love my alone time. Why would he count the hours I sleep? I work nights he works days. He doesn't get it, women need to be alone, Women...

Liking someone a lot the first time you meet them! [ 7 Answers ]

Just wanted to see how many people experienced this. Have you every liked someone a lot the first time you met them. What was it you liked and did anything happen between you.!

Using wasted energy to generate electricity [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 36 foot tall vertical tower with a chain drive going around it, which chain drive has large scoops attached to it, and the scoops are all spaced 6 feet apart from each other going all the way around the chain drive. On the descending side of the tower all the scoops are loaded with...

4 months wasted? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been going out with my first boyfriend for just over 4 months now and everything was going great-until yesterday. He had just got back from an amazing holiday apparently so I hadn't seen him in 1 week and had been really missing him. He rang me the day after he got back asking whether I...

View more questions Search