Ask
    Pazhir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 12:48 PM
    100% online Ph.D. in marketing for a reasonable price
    Any recommendation?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 01:01 PM
    There is no such thing. If you find one on the Internet, it will be a money-taking scam and won't be accredited by the proper governing body or accepted by any company.

Find universities that offer such a program and contact them as to cost and opportunities for online courses. As far as I know, they all will want you to spend some time on campus for orientation and certain classes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 01:26 PM
    There are online programs, and what you consider a reasonsable price. About 300 dollars per semester hour is about as cheap as a real accredited degree with be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a reasonable price to pay a lawyer for a new citizenship application [ 1 Answers ]

What is a reasonable price to pay a lawyer for a new citizenship application?

Reasonable price for a 4 Ton air conditioning unit [ 2 Answers ]

I need to buy a 4 Ton compressor and need to know a good brand to choose and a reasonable price range for this unit. The estimate I have been given seems way out of line. Is there a website to compare different brands of air conditioning units?

Reasonable,fair price to paint a one bdrm. Apartment? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved out of a one bedroom apartment. I cleaned it very well. I touched up the walls because it only needed a touch-up. The walls were in good condition. I'd only lived there a year, so only normal wear & tear was done. I had the carpet professionally cleaned. There were some spots that...

Hose bib: Is my plumber asking a reasonable price for replacing? [ 22 Answers ]

I have a plumber here who has given me a price of $376 to replace my hose bib with a good quality part (says good quality bronze) and a 5 year warranty. His price of $376 shocked me. Is that reasonable or is he overcharging? It is impossible to get people to give estimates over the phone to...

View more questions Search