Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddyjinx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 12:08 PM
    10 hp B&S won't run
    I can get it to start on full choke with carb cleaner. When it fires up it is rough and it barely runs and not for long. I just replaced the diaphram and cleaned the gas intake from the tank. To me it seem to be gas starved. What else can I try.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Hi,
    Not sure where you found a diaphragm! Clean and kit the carb. Provide some engine numbers and I will give you the part number.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 200 amp service to the house. And want to run 125 amp box in shop? 80 [ 4 Answers ]

I want to run 125 amp service in my shop I need to know what size wire to run? I have a 220 air compressor and welder lights A 110 lift this is a home shop .

Can I use a 30 amp breaker to run 20 amp outlets [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 30 amp breaker with 10awg wire. I want to connect the 10awg wire to 12awg wire to run 20 amp outlets. Is that OK or do I have to change the 30 amp breaker to a 20 amp breaker?

Can I run a 50 amp subpanel if a 100 amp main if so what size wire [ 1 Answers ]

Can I run a 50 amp subpanel from a 100 amp main and if so what size wire

Can 20 amp line be run into a 100 amp breaker? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am doing a remodel and have a open 20 amp breaker in my existing service. Can I run a temp line from the 20 amp breaker to my new box (which is not yet hot) into the 100 amp breaker. Just need to get some temp power up in the new space. Thank you

30 Amp Circuit Run [ 1 Answers ]

What is the maximum run for a 30 Amp circuit (from panel to HVAC) using 10g wire? Thanks!

View more questions Search