Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blossomtyme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Ge top loading washer clothes jeans stuck under the agitator
    My pair of jeans is caught under the agitator how can I get them out?
    It is a top loading GE with porceline not plastic... we are talking older
    But it works great!
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2012, 05:47 AM
    Take off cap on top of agitator and remove nut then pull up on agitator to remove. Here is a manual: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/GE_PTWN_washer.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove clothes stuck under agitator on GE washer [ 4 Answers ]

How can I dislodge a pair of pants wedged under the agitator in our GE 6-cycle washer (top load)?

GE top-loading washer leaks [ 1 Answers ]

It started leaking yesterday. The XL hot/cold cycle completed. We cleaned up the water. Today I removed the front panel and ran through another XL hot/cold load and it was dry as a bone. Any idea what could've caused a temporary leak?

Stocking stuck under agitator of maytag washer? [ 2 Answers ]

One leg of a nylon stocking is twisted under the agitator. Any advice on how to release it?

I have an estates Whirlpool Clothes Washer, top loading Model 27BR170 (3B) [ 0 Answers ]

This washer spins slowly, I was reading some other advise that was given such as frozen motor or bad belt. Any other suggestions. Please email me at [email protected]

Can't separate top agitator on whirlpool washer? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to replace the ratchet dog parts in a whirlpool washer. I got the agitator assembly out OK, but I can not separate the top agitator from the bottom one. I have stood on the bottom flange and pulled on the top till my back hurt, but it won't come apart. How can I separate them?

View more questions Search