Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristib123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Free online doctor chat
    Hi lately I have had a lot of bumps in the opening of my vagina. Just recently they have grown and my vagina has started to swell inside and I can not get my finger up my vagina because it is so swollen with bumps. I am also a virgin
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Sounds like an infection of some sort, you need to have it examined by your doctor. Too many possible things to try and guess on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online chat with ob? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 31 and I used injectable as my contraceptive,I just want to know if is there any bad conflict if I take diet pills. I haven't tried any diet pill yet.

Lower back pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client complaining of severe pain on the lower back, buttocks and hip area. She has a history of having a deep IM injection on her buttocks 2 weeks ago. Pain was severely felt after the injection was done. Injection was a pain killer for an earlier low back pain which was not managed by...

Online doctor chat [ 0 Answers ]

Doctor, I am Tarun from India. This is regarding my wife. My wife has undergone various operations in her childhood due to increase in calcium in her body. Due to operaions she has stiches on her body. She is now suferring from pain every single minute. Please let me know the remedy for the same...

Should I go to the doctor even though I have no health plan? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small lump above my left nipple and my nipple is itching and has some sort of scab over the nipple.. should I go to the doctor even though I have no health plan?

View more questions Search