Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacha lee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Looking for birth mother
    I'm 21 years old and am trying to find my birth mother I was no t adopted I grew up with my farther and step mother I have tried all the normal ways of looking for her like Facebook, whitepages, etc the only information I have on her is what is on my birth certificate can some one please give me some help on how to find her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sacha lee View Post
    I'm 21 years old and am trying to find my birth mother i was no t adopted i grew up with my farther and step mother i have tried all the normal ways of looking for her like facebook, whitepages, etc the only information i have on her is what is on my birth certificate can some one please give me some help on how to find her

If you're comfortable doing so, post the info you have concerning her full name, age (or date of birth), where you think she "might" be living, where she was living.

I'm an investigator. I might be able to find her BUT I need EXACT information. I recently spent (literally) hours attempting to find someone here on AMHD for someone else and then discovered she had posted a nickname, not a legal name, so it was all useless. I stopped looking.

Aug 4, 2012, 06:36 AM
    Her name is charleen evelyn smith birth place is St Arnaud VIC her address at the time of my birth was 4/10 preece street St Arnaud and her age should be 44-45
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sacha lee View Post
    her name is charleen evelyn smith birth place is St Arnaud VIC her address at the time of my birth was 4/10 preece street St Arnaud and her age should be 44-45
    This is an international site - are you in Australia - ?

Aug 4, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This is an international site - are you in Australia - ?
    Yes sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for my birth mother. I need help someone!! [ 12 Answers ]

Well I am 16 years old and I was born at St. Mary's hospital. I was adopted around 9 months old. I have always dreamed of meeting my mom but never been able to find her. I know I'm too young to be wanting to find her but if any one reads this, you have to please understand I just want to know the...

I want to find my birth mother [ 2 Answers ]

I have many details from when I was born, including the doctors name who was the dr at the time of my birth. I know the county, the hospital, the doctors name. How can I find her with this info? I have no clue of her name and the only thing I was told was that her and I look almost identical now. I...

Looking for birth mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christina C. and I was placed up for adoption when I was 2 weeks old... I was told my birth name is mary ann hill and my mothers name is rose hill... if anyone out there knows anybody by the name of Rose hill I would so kindly appreciate it if someone could contact me at...

Looking for Birth Mother [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to help my adopted brother, find his birth mother. We know where he was born we have her first, middle, and last name (Maiden Name). At this time if she is still living she should be 75 years old. Our adopted parents are both dead now and he would like to know if he has other sibblings....

View more questions Search