Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pankaj sikka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 04:04 AM
    Elbow fracture recovery
    My 12 year son had a radial head fracture on his left elbow five months ago. The doctors performed immediate surgery and inserted K-wire. After 41 day they removed the K-wire. The physiotherepy is being performed from the very next day of surgery. After 5 months, there is still lag of 20-25% in all the movements (weather it is supination,pronation, extension or flaxion ) My question is will he get the complete movement or not ? What should be right therepy for him to get the complete movement and how much time will it take?

Check out some similar questions!

Fracture finger [ 2 Answers ]

I have been diagioned with a fracture pinky right hand what else can I do for pain. The pain meds the doctor gave me isn't working.

Windows recovery? Can I create a recovery partition? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to fix a computer for a friend. He got viruses on the computer and I have to do a destructive wipe and completely reinstall a fresh copy of windows. This is not the first time it happened and I am looking for a way to cut down the time it takes to fix this thing when it happens again in...

Sprain or Fracture? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday evening I had taken our 11 week old puppy out for a walk. As I was walking down the hill in our driveway, she darted in front of me and I had to avoid stepping on her. Other than that, it was a routine walk. We came back inside and I settled on the couch to watch some TV and play...

Fracture tibula [ 3 Answers ]

Have a hairline fracture of the tibula why was there not a cast put on

Cleavage and fracture [ 1 Answers ]

When a mineral's color is changed by weathering, it's streak also changes. Is that true or false

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.