Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UrtyUrts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I deleted my ex girlfriend from Facebook, but now having second thoughts
    Hi, my girlfriend of two and a half years dumped me a month and a half ago. We still talked here and there for a while. I recently took her to one of her favourite performers(Snoop Dogg), and we had a great time. We even had sex after. I just had my birthday and she wished me a happy birthday, I asked if she wanted to go out for coffee with me. She said yes at first, then withdrew her answer, saying that she didn't want to give me false hope of getting back together again. She then said we should stop talking, as hard as that was to hear I honored that request. I went through a couple days of not talking with her, but seeing her constant Facebook status updates and seeing her talk to other guys on Facebook proved to be unbearable. So I removed her from my friends list. A couple days have gone by now, and I find myself regretting that decision because I still want her back. Should I send her a friend request? Or try to move on and wait it out to see if she sends me one?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Move on. How will you get over her with constant FB updates?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook is postponing its IPO - any thoughts as to why? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently read that Facebook is pushing out the IPO date to next year. While I'm sure there are a multitude of reasons they might push it out, I'm curious to know what people believe to be the primary reason. Is it the lack of interest in their stock? Is it possibly that they can reach a higher...

Will my ex call me back since he broke up with me and I deleted him off Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 5 months. On and off. He broke up with me twice and then ask me to go back out with him a 3rd and 4th time. I was skeptical on going back out with him a 4th time. A couple of days later he says that he doesn't want to keep hurting me and he only wants to be...

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

View more questions Search