Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaziky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Kidnap dream
    I was in a park or somewhere with a few girls all of a sudden a group of men came speaking some other language and took us I can not remember what happen to the girls but all I remember was being in a room with my brother and he escaped but a man came to the room with another man and said something in the same language and I think he was trying to have. Sex with me but I pushed him away I was crying in the dream and woke up crying what does this mean??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2012, 08:21 AM
    So this was a dream?
    Many people have action/thriller dreams, it does necessarily relate to anything in real life. Since we don't know anything about you there is no way to relate the dream to your life.
    Shaziky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Yes it was a dream.. I don't understand it at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

90s kidnap movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie has been bugging me for a good 12+ years!! I don't remember much but what I do remember is something about a mom stuck in traffic who calls her daughter and asks her to pick up her younger sister Before she can leave she gets attacked by a man and he grabs this glass statue-like thing...

How to kidnap the president [ 1 Answers ]

What happened to the movie HOW TO KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT it was on t.v. the week that president regan was shot the first part was shown but no second part.I remember them saying do to the recent events it would not be shown.this movie does not show up anywhere.

HE might be trying to kidnap my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my daughters father have court order visitation for him.In our papers it stated he must notify the child support office if he has a change in physical address.He has told my mother he moved out of town but has not said where to and what city.He has broken many of the terms in the court order...

View more questions Search