Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qmaster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:47 AM
    A body starts from rest and falls vertically through a height of 19.6m . If g=9.8m/s2
    A body starts from rest and falls vertically through a height of 19.6m . If g=9.8m/s2 then the distance travelled by the body in last 0.1 sec of its motion is….. ans 1.9m please solve it/

Check out some similar questions!

A body falls freely from the top of a tower and it falls 7/16th of the total distance [ 1 Answers ]

A body falls freely from the top of a tower and it falls 7/16th of the total distance in its last second. The time taken by the body for complete motion is….. ans:4 sec pz solve it.

Has the Mandarin Rest Niagara falls been closed for health violations? [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard that the Mandarin Restaurant in Niagara Falls On had been shut down for health violations. How may I find out if this is true?

My feet are black than the rest of my body [ 2 Answers ]

My whole body is fair except my feet. This has bothered me so much. I have not tried any product yet cause am afraid. Please can someone offer me suggestion on what to do with these black feet, its killing me.

Find the average velocity of particle released at rest from height 125 m [ 3 Answers ]

take g=10m/s^2,it reaches the ground in the end

Can a body move and rest simultaneously [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an example of body being in the state of motion and rest simultaneously?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.