Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qmaster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:28 AM
    A body slding on a smooth inclined plane takes 4sec to reach the bottom, starting fro
    A body slding on a smooth inclined plane takes 4sec to reach the bottom, starting from rest at the top. How much time does it take to cover 1/4th dist from the top?

Check out some similar questions!

When will a ball reach the bottom of a cone? [ 0 Answers ]

Definitely not a homework question here, just a game that friends and I try to play to guess how long it takes a ball to fall to the bottom of a cone. I do not have a lot of physics experience, but I was under the impression that if we knew certain constants such as: the diameter and height of...

When you are given an inclined plane must the degree be given ? [ 1 Answers ]

Must the angle from the ground to the inclined plane be given to you as part of the question ?

Takes time to reach [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , my man is 53 I orgasm a lot and get tired till he reach his , how to help him ? Is it normal for this age to take that time ?

Inclined plane [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how to calculate force transferred from the perpendicular to horizontal assuming zero friction. Example: 10 pounds of verticle force applied to a 30 degree plane will move the plane horizontally with how much force? Or to put it another way, how much force is lost in the example, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.