Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianwynne Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 02:21 AM
    Free hvac questions answers
    How to recover r22 from residential system into the compresser so that I can change out coil then reuse r22
    sajancoolcare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Screw chiller (used electronic expansion valve, economizer) suction temperature low and ice forming.
    I checked water flow, pressure, barrel condition, suction temperature sensor, transducer electronic board etc. no found any complaint. Release gas, replaced oil and core filter system vacuum 48 hours.
    But system same condition.
    thermalmedics Posts: 153, Reputation: 13

Aug 4, 2012, 11:24 AM
    As long as it is a split system (and the service valves don't leak) you can pump it down into the condenser coil, using the compressor.

A bit technical but can be done with manifold gauges and a couple of tools.
    chucktech Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Attch your guages with unit running front seat your high side as low pressure decreases front seat your low side once you bottom you have your refrigerant in the compressor
    Gerstnerairpro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2014, 05:08 PM
    Depending on the type of service valves you can pump down the system and force all the freon into the condenser. This is typically done by turning on the condenser, closing down the high side, then wait for the pressure on the gauges to start to fall , when this happens start slowly closing the low side. Once the low side is completely closed turn of the condenser. Once you have a little time under your belt you can do this with out gauges, just by the sound of the condenser. Hope this helps good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free electrical questions answers? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 240volt single phase panel and I need to hook up a 3phase 208 volt sub panel to it for a festival this weekend,can I do it? I know I will only be able to use 2phases of the 3 phase panel.I don't need 3phase anyway

Hvac questions free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a split system A/C. My unit outside has frost on the pipe and will not turn on. How can I fix this problem? Is my air conditioner ruined?

Free answers to electrical questions [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the heating elements in a Bradford White water heater. Can I use a standard element such as can be purchased from Lowe's or do I need to buy the ones Bradford White manufactures?

Free answers to accounting questions? [ 2 Answers ]

Assume the balance in the lease payable account is now $75,000 after amortizing the final $95,000 payment on the $625,000 capital lease in question 1. If the acutal residual value and the guaranteed residual value are the same, record the return of the guaranteed residual value to the lessor by the...

Ask questions and get answers for free about pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

I have irregular periods and pcos... I took fertab and glucophage tablets for 3 months till December after consulting a doctor.. I got my periods regularly till January... And in this month (feb) I'm missing my periods.. Is it due to the reason that I stopped taking tablet.. How long does the...

View more questions Search