Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 01:59 AM
    Check iPhone Hardware or Software?
    Likewise other mobile manufacturers company provide some default code or procedure to check the working status of the mobile phone hardware like screen, camera, backlight, flash, speaker, mic etc.

In same way is there any option to check for iPhone. Because in my iPhone 3GS wifi, handsfree etc were working fine but after jailbreak its not working so now how can I check whether there is software or hardware problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2012, 02:21 AM
    The problem here is the fact you have Jailbreaked it without fully understanding the consequences of your actions.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Aug 3, 2012, 05:48 AM
    Reload the Apple OS and software through iTunes and check for funcction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between hardware and software? [ 5 Answers ]

What's the difference between hardware and software? Is there any other difference other than that hardware is the physical components of a computer and software a set of instructions.:confused:

Problems with software/hardware? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I put together a system that should smoke, primarily for MS Flight Sim X. I have an AMD 6500+ 64 x 2. 4g DDR2 Ram. A gForce 8800 GTX with 756mg on board. X-Fi SB Xtreme PCIe Sound card. Running Vista with Directx 10. In FS X the graphics are great, but there is an extreme lag with...

Best software/hardware to play game [ 3 Answers ]

Hai there, I just bought new PC by ACER, using windows XP home edition, 256 RAM, 3.0MHz Intel Pentium4. My problem is there are some games I cannot play after download it such as Red Alert 2-Yuri Revenge and my PC will run slow/noisy while I'm playing Stronghold 2 and it will appear (encounter...

Hardware or Software Problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I wiped out Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266, installed Windows98SE and now can't open IE or OE and anything I try to open is soooo painfully slow. I've fdisked, reformatted and reinstalled Win98SE 3 times and same results. I tried scanreg /fix in MS-Dos and results says it's fixed but it...

View more questions Search