Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrea18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 12:04 AM
    I had my appendix taken out
    I was supposed to start my period early this week.But the catch is.. About one month or so ago I had my appendix taken out&the doctors told me to stop taking my birth control pills. Well after about a month of not taking them, they told me to start back on them. About a week be4 I started taking them again me&my boyfriend had had sex.& today wouldve been 4 weeks&a day. Im scared that I miscarried because I started having really bad pains. Ive been really weak&ive been cramping. I just thought it was my period. But last night I went in the bathroom& came to find a slimy sack looking thing. Ive had trouble with my ovary's in the past. So I just thought it was something to do with them.&just went along about my night. Well this morning I came to find blood clots&brown discharge.&i told my mom about it she said its just my walls cleaning themselves. Im really scared I've had a miscarriage.This whole time I've been taking birth control pills... Could I have miscarried?
    ella_F Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 06:18 AM
    Go to a doctor. NOW.

Aug 4, 2012, 11:26 PM
    I've been bleeding like I'm on my period.&with back pain like never be4. &other pains I've never felt. I also took a pregnancy test yesterday.&it showed up negative...

Aug 4, 2012, 11:30 PM
    I'm going to the doctor on the 23rd. Because I'm getting a exam of my "girly" part. Will they be able to tell if I've had a miscarriage?
    ella_F Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea18 View Post
    im going to the doctor on the 23rd. because im gettin a exam of my "girly" part. Will they be able to tell if ive had a miscarriage?
    Of course. They are doctors. And go now, because if you did have a miscarriage, the longer the deceased fetus stays in your body, the more poisonous it becomes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 12:03 AM
    If it's an early miscarriage a doctor can't always tell.

Doesn't sound like a miscarriage to me, or pregnancy. Sounds like a side effect from not being on the pill for a while, starting back up, surgery, etc. etc.

The only way to find out what's going on is to see your doctor, but no, a doctor may not be able to tell if you were pregnant and had a very early miscarriage. He/she will be able to tell you if you're pregnant now.

So go to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should you have burning pains after having appendix out? [ 1 Answers ]

My son in law had his appendix out yesterday morning by keyhole surgery was sent home this morning .He is in no pain but is suffering with burning inside is this normal?

Child appendix [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter has had pain her her tummy around the naval since yesterday morning. When it started she had no temp and no other symptoms. Around noon she vomited and then by about for her temp was 99.7, I know that's a very low grade temp. Now this morning she awoke with a temp of 100.6 still low...

Appendix and works cited [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say I'm doing an assignment with an appendix (in the appendix I have calculations, graphs, etc.). Should I inlude the works cited in the appendix, before, or after?

View more questions Search