Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hinojosa 5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Inside line froze let it thaw now no air blowing out the vents outside fan working
    Inside fan not working help
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 10:23 PM
    inside line froze let it thaw now no air blowing out the vents outside fan working
    hinojosa 5 hinojosa 5 is online now (1 Posts) Asked Today, 01:07 AM — 0 Views Edit Report
    Inside fan not working help

Check/test your inside blower motor and the associated capacitor. Also check the blower relay.
    thermalmedics Posts: 153, Reputation: 13

Aug 4, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Agree with hvac1000 - 1000% - and leave the unit off too or you will quadruple your repair tab in a hurry if liquid refrig gets back to the compressor. Just pull the disconnect ouside so no one turns it on while you troubleshoot it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inside air conditioner fan not working on auto [ 0 Answers ]

Inside blower only working on auto part time but always works when in the on posistion

Fan running outside but not air blowing from vents [ 0 Answers ]

My payne unit fan is running outside but no air blowing inside. Any ideas?

Air conditioner not blowing cold air, inside fan runs, but outside unit does not. [ 2 Answers ]

Unit not blowing cold air. Fan runs. Outside unit does not.

My fan and compressor turn on but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan and compressor both run, but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents. I have checked the breakers and changed the air filter. Any more suggestions?

Air blowing through vents when fan and thermostat is off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with central air and electric heat options. The thermostat is off and the fan is off but I have air constantly blowing from all vents. Why and how can this be happening ?

View more questions Search