Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjl1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 12:44 PM
    History of niagra falls
    Please I have 2 questions can anyone tell me how niagra falls was created and the second one is how did niagra falls use to be in UDA?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Start with this
    Niagara Falls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are links at the bottom as well.
    cjl1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Hi thanks for your responsw but there is no lrelevent information related to my questions, it is my daughters homework

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niagara Falls! Where Does All This Water Come From? [ 10 Answers ]

RE: NIAGARA FALLS: My Son wants to know from where does all this water come? How does it continue to fall like this? And where does it go - why is there no flooding?

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Will neighbor be responsible if tree falls? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Our home is located at the base of a sloped hill on which there are many, very tall pine trees. They are beautiful, but we are worried about them falling on our house. The problem is that our property line cuts diagonally up the hill, causing most of the trees to be located on our...

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

View more questions Search