Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs imtiaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Is there any medication that can help me out??
    Hi. I'm 29 years old and I have a boy, he is 5 years old. 2 weeks before his delivery I got sick and after delivery I came to now that I have acute promylocytic leukemea. Now I'm fine, my maintenance has been finished last year. Now I want to have another baby, my progesterone level is 3 now and my doc did ultrasound at day 13 she said that your eggs are not releasing. Is there any doc you tell me that is there any medication that can help me out??

Check out some similar questions!

Medication getting in the way? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been taking some anxiety medication and its been really hard for me to reach my peak in bed. Its getting very frustrating to my boyfriend & myself. Usually I enjoy sex more than my boyfriend, and am practically begging for it.. but lately I think I'm just having sex out of habit, I find my...

Can I take my medication? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I am really scared because I had sex three days ago and I'm having symptoms of pregnancy already : nausea, throwing up occasionally, tender breasts, bloating, and cramping. However, I had started bleeding a little today, but it has gotten lighter, and my period isn't expected for another...

Medication [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for the medicine oxycodone to leave your urine system?

Medication [ 1 Answers ]

Identify meds which demand physiological measurements

Medication [ 0 Answers ]

Can my obgyn perscribe adderall? I was dignosed as a child but got off it for pregnancy and was wondering if he could treat me and how would I go about talking with him about it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.