Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raja M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 02:04 AM
    VBA examples
    I would like to know the VBA basics (to Write Macro's) and also looking for few examples which is easy to understand to Macro's.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 2, 2012, 03:10 AM
    Using what application? VBA is different for each application that supports it. That is because VBA is a superset of the Visual Basic language containing extensions that are used to manipulate the objects particular to the application.

In some apps macros and VBA are the same, in others they aren't. So you need to be more specific about what you are using. You also need to be more specific about what you want to use VBA for. We can recommend ways to learn, but we can't tell you how to do things in general, that is beyond the scope of this medium.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can VBA do this for me? [ 7 Answers ]

Refer attachment; For sheet "SPPA" cell "D18" value to be recorded on sheet "HO plan" cell "T7", and this is where it gets nasty, as the date rolls over on the "SPPA" sheet cell "F1", so must the macro record the new value in the next cell for sheet "HO plan", ie: If "SPPA" sheet cell "F1"...

Can this be done using VBA? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok - I have a spreadsheet that is exported from an application I use at work. It formats the data in a manner that makes it really difficult to manipulate but I think I've worked out a solution that gets me what I need; only it is very tedious. The data starts in row 16 of the sheet. There is...

VBA Issue [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so here's what I am trying to do. I am trying to use a variable sheet name as a Named Range in my procedure but it is not working. Here's the part of my code that is failing: ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:=NameRange1, RefersToR1C1:= _ ...

Excel vba [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an excel sheet vba, I wanted to un hide the cells with a click on one cell above it without using the command button

View more questions Search