Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyroe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Murray riding lawnmower
    I need help putting on the belt. Is there a diagram - as I have lost my book -
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Are you replacing the blade fan belt or the transmission belt?
    billyroe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 04:01 PM
    The big one that is on top of the blades - Is there a diagram
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Mar 5, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Sometimes the diagram is under the body where you rest your feet.
    Don
    dcperry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 10:37 AM
    L have a murrayriding mover last season it just stop running now this season l notice there is no air-filter l charge the battery and it turns over but it won't start up , when l took the cover for the air-filter off and turn it over fire came out l need help.:confused: :confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Riding mower won't start [ 13 Answers ]

Driving along and it died, won't restart. Engine turns over, fire is getting to the spark plug, but won't kick in. Anybody know how to troubleshoot this problem. I hate to take it to the shop, feel like it is a simple problem. It has gas, the plug is new, and has oil. Susan:confused:

Old Murray riding mower [ 8 Answers ]

I bought an old Murray riding mower last year. I'm not sure what year it is, but here is my problem: One of the rear tires has a flat, instead of loading up the whole mower in the back of the truck, I wouldm like to remove the wheel. I removed the holding pin and the washer from the outside of the...

Murray push lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray push lawnmower that I want to know the year of manufacture. Model 21673X92A Date Mfg 1283 It has a Tecumseh engine TVXL115 56025A Many thanks.

Murray Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray riding mower that I purchased in August of 1991. Apparently I need a new transaxle because it will not go in gear at all. The part # in the book is Dana model 4450-1 which I have been unable to locate, the only reference I have come across for the part says that it has been...

NEED HELP Replacing engine stop/control cable on Murray Lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

THe cable broke on the inside and I can't figure out how to take off the end that hooks onto the lawn mower, because it's a weird squared off round connector that seems to require some special tool to take it off or something Here is a pic of something kind of similar although it doesn't have...

View more questions Search