Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movietime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 12:20 AM
    Sci-fi between 1940-60. A alien or demon disguised as a woman with glittery fingernai
    This was a sci-fi movie made I believe between 1940 and 1960. An alien, monster or demon came to earth. It looked like a woman with glittery leotards and her finger nails were glittery too. When she killed someone, she would take on there appearance. That's all I can remember.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Possibly,.

Terror from the Year 5000

-view trailer-

view MST3K segment
    ---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Young woman disguised as a man [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember about this movie was this young woman, I think her family died, or at least something happened where she was forced to dress up as a man in order to survive. Then there was this war going on and she ended up as either as a private, page, squire, servant, soldier, of an older man who...

An old lady curses a pregnant woman then turns into a demon and crawls up the wall. [ 2 Answers ]

It is set in a diner in a deserted area and an old grey haird lady walks in, starts cursing a pregnant woman's soon to be baby then goes mental and crawls up the diner wall an escapes. I do not remember the film name but would like to see it. Could anyone help me out please? Ps it's a horror film I...

Trying to find sci-fi movie about a man and alien who become friends. [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is a man who is I think in another planet. He befriends an alien. What I remember from their conversations is that they always tell each other in humor "You oogly". At the end I think the alien dies and gives birth to a baby alien. I always thought it was a male...

Old sci-fi alien [ 4 Answers ]

In the 60's I saw an old (even then) sci-fi movie that had an alien that looked like a stomping water tower. Gave me nightmares about water towers. What's the title?

What sci-fi alien contact movie is this? [ 7 Answers ]

This movie is about contact with aliens and communication is through sounds. I remember that there is nice melody that I can hum but I can't remember this movie title. Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search