Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mummy888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Safe for a child to consume cod liver oil and rose hip syrup at the same time?
    I am planning to start my 6 year old daughter on the orange flavoured Scott's Emulsion which contains Cod Liver Oil, calcium and orange juice to boost her body's immunity as she recently started having occasional attacks of mild hives when she wakes up in the morning... the cause of which I can't seem to ascertain. Her hives condition would often subside after a few hours and also by getting her to have a cool shower and applying some cooling talcum. The emulsion contains vitamins A & D. Do you think I should also supplement this with Vitamin C? I was looking at the Delrosa Rosehip Syrup which I understand has highest form of Vitamin C and anti-inflammatory benefits? Is there any danger of counter effects from taking both at the same time?

Check out some similar questions!

What to expect with end stage liver failure, time line? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to all this and read a bit of the forum and came across a thread by Jason re his dad who died from liver failure, cirhossis, wanted to ask a few questions to him or anyone else who went through or going through this. My dad is 62, in final stages of liver failure, just admitted him...

Kidney, Liver Failure time line [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have seen so many great posts in here that I thought this was the correct place to ask my question due to family strains my husband doesn't feel he can asks these questions and I don't know the answers so I thought if anyone can help it would be appreciated. His mother who suffers from...

Feeding raw chicken liver to a little dog for the first time. [ 10 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions on giving a piece of raw chicken liver to a dog who has digestion related issues? She is stable at the moment and on a special combined diet of home cooked plus top quality dog food - which I plan to keep her on, but I would like to try some raw food again now. I...

39-40 weeks pregnant. Is castor oil safe [ 3 Answers ]

Going by the date of my last period I'm 40 weeks pregnant, by the doctors I'm 39. Is castor oil safe to take if so how much? Can it harm the baby?

Cod oil pills for adhd? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 5 and just started kindergarten. She is very hyper and always talking. She has been sent to iss for being disruptive, not paying attention, outburts, and not being quite during quite time. She is very bright, and according to her teahcer ahead of her classmates. I have taken her to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.