Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 10:24 AM
    So I guess I should come and update you all eh? Lady is home safe and sound, and I never did end up having to pay the remaining vet balance.

The neighbour that was renting the apartment in the house left suddenly in the middle of the night. The owner of the house told us it was demolished and they literally had to tear out walls and carpet to fix the house. I'll attach some pics to show you the mess she left. Goes to show you what kind of people I was dealing with. The owner of the house is now looking for the cat lady to pay the un paid rent for the last two months she was living there, as well as damage :o
    Attached Images

Dogs Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Here is what part of my fenced in yard looks like. What I am standing on is a totally covered deck.
    Attached Images

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Thank you for those pictures. I'm seriously feeling a lot better about my house now. :)

Glad that everything worked out. I love your yard!
    Dogs Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:54 PM
    Haha I know, I keep going back to those pics, and it makes me feel SO much better about mine lol. That very first pic with the blue recycle bags in it, it also had a single, stained mattress where she informed me a 2 year old little girl slept. That was her room. It's technically a storage room, if you were to stand in the middle of the room, and stretched out your hands, both hands could lay flat on the wall and your elbows would still be bent :(

Sad thing was the apartment was brand new and when the woman and her kids moved in.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Wow! No matter how many times I hear of child neglect, or people that live like pigs, it still shocks me every time I hear about it. :(

Poor little girl. Sadly she's still with them. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's here tried la Bella lightning gel if so please help? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I dyed my hair black last yr and I'm getting tired of it and so I tried to dyed it light brown and so I dye my hair about three times and nothing changes only my roots so I was planning on bleaching my hair but I don't want my hair to get damaged since I dyed it a lot so I heard about this...

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

Bella [ 11 Answers ]

Hello... I am having a similar problem with my 10 week only Boston Terrier. Because we live in Canada, it is too cold for her to go outside so we are doing the paper training. She has done so very well with peeing... we are doing all the suggested things... praising, treating... we have her on a...

View more questions Search