Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Help on pokemon soul silver
    Right ill make this quick, I've just restarted the game without using an ar cause I usually use that ;) and I want to know how to level up my Pokemon faster, I've been leveling them up for like two days and its just taking forever :O I'm currently lwveling them to level 16 to have a fair chance against first gym leader, so any ideas on how to do this fast? Thanks
    hinesara192 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 09:09 AM
    Try battling with any trainers you can find, use a exp. Share, a lucky egg, or battle with wild pokemon close to your level. When using a lucky egg make sure your pokemon you're trying to train is in the first slot. Do the same with an experience share. It'll train them up fairly fast. You could also try buying an action replay and putting a cheat on to help level up your pokemon faster.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 09:14 AM
    Please look at the dates of the posts BEFORE you respond to them. This one was over 2 years old as were most of the other threads you have answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pokemon [ 4 Answers ]

Well... I have a plan So, all my life I have loved pokemon. Ever since it was released. So, naturally I have been hoping for the ultimate game(like I'm sure many of you have) whereas you play it as an RPG. But not how it is... imagine more of an elder scrolls set up. (if you don't know what...

How to get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgld? [ 2 Answers ]

I trying get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgold, but I can't because a guy is there say I need to buy a rarecandy and I brought it. Now when I trying to go to to Blackthorn City after I brought he still there. What should I do please help me?

Is this pokemon? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have these figures that look like pokemon and have a small round magnet on the back,does anyone know what they are called? I have tried adding a photo and converting the size but with no success Many thanks

View more questions Search