Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyp123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Am I entitled?
    My husband has been disabled since 2001 he gets a disability check and each of my kids receive benefits also. I have been home with my school age children and my disabled husband and I have not worked out of the home. Am I entitled to receive any benefits?
    makpaker23 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 05:02 PM
    [QUOTE=mommyp123;3219302]My husband has been disabled since 2001 he gets a disability check and each of my kids receive benefits also. I have been home with my school age children and my disabled husband and I have not worked out of the home. Am I entitled to receive any benefits?[/QUO

Not unless your husband needs the care so he can't be left at home. Other than that nope no help is given to you. Sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Entitled Generation [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: I've HEARD that people entering the workforce feel "entitled". I don't know what that means. I don't know what entitlements they expect, or whether it's even true. MY generation didn't expect anything... But, MY generation experienced winners and losers . We didn't CONCEAL them,...

Am I entitled to anything? [ 3 Answers ]

We have lived together in Ontario Canada for 5 years. The house we live in is in his name and he pays the mortgage. However I pay for the phone and long distance, the TV, the Internet, the water bill and half the groceries. I have paid for several renovation projects, painting, new light...

What am I entitled to if my mother had no will [ 8 Answers ]

My brother is the only person listed on the house after my mother passed last year. I live here and pay all house expenses, utilities, taxes and insurance. He recently filed for bankruptcy and now they say I have to pay rent also. If I decide to move and we sell the house... will all the money go...

Who is entitled to property [ 2 Answers ]

My mother in law passed away leaving no will, but several properties. The family is arguing about who is entitled to monies gained from the sale of the properties. She had six children, two of whom are deceased. Do the remaining 4 children split four ways or do the heirs of the two deceased...

What he is entitled to [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my mother inlaw has been divorced for about 23yrs... she has been with her new partner for about 20yrs... she recently passed away. Her will says that the house belongs entirely to her boys. My question, is her partner entitled to half the house although her will says no. Please note that we...

View more questions Search