Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fioontjuh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 11:11 AM
    90's animated movie?
    So I remember this movie. It had something to do with saving a forest from "evil" humans. There was a kangaroo in it and some kind of elves I guess? And a whole team of forest creatures.. who went to a circus or something..

Sorry for the crappy explanation but it's all I remember.. Does anyone have a clue what movie this could've been?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Gosh, we've never heard that one before. Really? What else do you remember about the movie?
    fioontjuh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Never mind got it: "ferngully: the last rainforest"
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Yeah, the kangaroo's teeth must have given it away. Beat around another bush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated 90's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a name of an animated movie. All I can remember from it is a little girl and her grandpa are driving by a Forrest and the get into an accident and the little girls puppy (I believe his name is Tiny) gets lost in the Forrest and makes new Forrest friends. I remember the movie name...

Animated 90's movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Animated film maybe from the 80's or 90's about a boy on his bed that flies into another world? Maybe he saves a girl? I can't remember much more. Thanks.

90's animated movie.need a name! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember too much about the movie except it was in the 90's when I was a kid, it's a cartoon that took place in Australia, its about a little boy and he has an eagle or he rides the eagle maybe. But the bad guy in the story is some sort of hunter I think and he ends up catching the little...

90's animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's, no later than 96 I think. The story is about cats and from what I remember there was a cat who had a kitten and they were poor. There was also an evil rich male cat who liked the mom cat. Somehow the little cat got sent away or assumed dead or...

View more questions Search