Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtv31953 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Waylan Jennings song
    I am not savey to country music but heard a song by Jennings about life not changing if you don't want it or something to that effect. Coke was something we drank back then, gay meant happy etc. Name that tune?
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dtv31953
    I am not savey to country music but heard a song by Jennings about life not changing if you don't want it or something to that effect. Coke was something we drank back then, gay ment happy etc. Name that tune?
    That is Tim Mcgraw It goes like this back when a screw was a screw and some of the other lyrics is back when a coke was a coke and the wind was all that blew. I think the name is I miss back then.
    dtv31953 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighthouse2673
    That is Tim Mcgraw It goes like this back when a screw was a screw and some of the other lyrics is back when a coke was a coke and the wind was all that blew. I think the name is I miss back then.
    Thanks lighthouse. You saved some destruction of my grey matter.
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 04:13 PM
    No Problem Glad To Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Song from 70's love song do you know this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to find this song. I have searched and searched... pleaase help if you can. Here's what I know about it. It's a love song and I am not sure if my words are all correct but it goes like this Cause I'm falling.. I'm fallinnnnnnnnnnn, I'm fallllllling , in love with you......

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search