Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hensh2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:44 AM
    32" inch vizio TV froze while playing netflix
    I had just gotten the TV yesturday, I decided that I would test out the netflix widgit on my TV. I was getting through the beginning of the movie when it froze, I tried pressing different buttons to try and fix it but that didn't work. I was getting ready to turn it of manually when it shut itself off. I turned it back to find that the TV no longer had any sound, so I looked up on how to fix the sound problem thus leading me to this site. I am hopeing that someone can help me with figuring out why my TV froze while playing netflix, then caused my TV to not have any sound.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2012, 08:08 PM
    If unplugging the TV and plugging it back in after a while doesn't fix it, you will want to return/exchange it or have it serviced since you just got it yesterday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vizio 32" less than 6 months old - no sound [ 21 Answers ]

I have a Vizio 32" and for the past few weeks it would have no sound for a few minutes then the sound would come. Today, there is no sound at all. These are the possible solutions I've tried: Unplug the TV-turn back on Turn off the cable box-turn back on There is abosultely no sound. Has...

My 26 inch Vizio flat screen turns on in the middle of the night. The timer is off. [ 1 Answers ]

My 26 inch Vizio flat screen comes on by itself in the middle of the night, about once every week or so. The timer is not on. Otherwise it works fine. Could it be external remote control signals from the neighborhood. No other houses within 50 feet.

Vizio 22 inch TV stopped working [ 0 Answers ]

I have a vizio 22 inch TV va22oe it won't turn off has no picture or sound nothing works on it. It worked just fine then it just had a blank screen the vizio on the front lights up when I plug it in but nothing else works. Any one know what would cause this

Collection agency playing "switcharoo" with settlement offer [ 2 Answers ]

I responded to a phone call from a collection agency/law firm to settle a credit card account. I explained to the woman on the phone that I was in a position right now to settle for $500.00. She said $500.00 is too low, but I know they'll accept half the balance which was something around...

View more questions Search