Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mechanical_moe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Driveway sealent question
    Want to remove waterbased sealent from my interlock driveway so I can apply a oil based sealent. Can anyone recommend a good sealent remover? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Cinderblock sealent [ 2 Answers ]

I have a retaining wall that is crumbling. I was told that the reason is from freeze and thaw caused by cracks somewhere in the sealent. I've removed the damaged block and want to remove the sealent to replace loose mortar and to inspect the remaining block. Is there any way to do this?

Shared driveway with a fence at back part of driveway [ 2 Answers ]

We have a shared driveway with our neighbours. The portion of our driveway that is closest to back of house and yard is so narrow that it is impossible to park a car there. As a result we decided to fence in that portion of our upper driveway to add to our patio area. We built the fence in approx 6...

Concrete driveway question [ 6 Answers ]

My contractor poured our concrete driveway and I am not to happy with the results. I have attached picture

Asphalt Driveway Resurface Question [ 1 Answers ]

We had our very long driveway-1000ft long-resurfaced yesterday with 2 to3 inches of hot asphalt. We're getting conflicting info on how long to safely wait before driving our cars onto it, parking on it, allowing trucks such as garbage and gardener or oil delivery etc to drive onto it. It looks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.