Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovinmy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:28 AM
    The age old question
    My last period was June 28 it last about 5 days. My period was supposed to return the end of July but I started bleeding August 1st. I had unprotected sex on July 18, and 19.. Could I be pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 07:34 AM
    If you got your period, most likely you are not pregnant.
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 1, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Having unprotected sex on July 18 or 19 would in fact be the time frame you would have been fertile according to the cycle you have relayed. Are you bleeding as in spotting? If you are pregnant and spotting this early, you would possibly be miscarrying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question of marriage age [ 3 Answers ]

I know different people didfferent situation. But around me more and more friends are begining to get married or to think about when they prepare to be married While I am still a single woman(btw,I am 26 years old). I know I am a bit diff from them, I stick to my own idea. Seems I am a bit Late...

Age-Old Question: Is everything meant to be? [ 4 Answers ]

Are the events that occur and the people we meet things that are meant to be, or do they all occur by chance? I believe in God, but because of that I have a hard time deciding whether we are all on a destined path or whether the things that happen occur due to coincidence and with no particular...

Age-old Question [ 2 Answers ]

What do women want ? It's a question that is unanswered and everybody would like to know it. Personally, I believe that men has something inside their mind that hinders the understanding of women. Whatever assumptions we can make from individual experiences and observations, we still have no...

View more questions Search