Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shilpat77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Can we fall sick due to sick puppies
    Hi
    We bought a puppy, it's a Labrador, when he was 45 days old rite now he is 63 days old (he was born on 30th may). The problem is when he came to us he had a bit of cold as he was sneezing he didn't eat properly, we took him to a vet who gave him canine corona virus and vanguard plus... its for flu and gastro as we have been told as its monsoon season in India.after all these vaccinations he threw up quite a lot stopped eating and had loose kind of motions the vet gave us dygeston foe his appetite. He eats at time and doesn't at times... he is having gagginf since the past 3 days throws up at times motions are very smelly and if we take him to the vet he gives him some kind of injection every time. When we took him last he gave him a rantac and some intra muscular injection which pains him still if touched... what do I do I am losing sleep
    Shilpa
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shilpat77 View Post
    hi
    we bought a puppy, its a Labrador, when he was 45 days old rite now he is 63 days old (he was born on 30th may). the problem is when he came to us he had a bit of cold as he was sneezing he didn't eat properly, we took him to a vet who gave him canine corona virus and vanguard plus ...its for flu and gastro as we have been told as its monsoon season in India.after all these vaccinations he threw up quite a lot stopped eating and had loose kinda motions the vet gave us dygeston foe his appetite. he eats at time and doesnt at times ....................he is having gagginf since the past 3 days throws up at times motions r very smelly and if we take him to the vet he gives him some kind of injection everytime. wen we took him last he gave him a rantac and some intra muscular injection which pains him still if touched.........what do i do i am losing sleep
    shilpa

For starters I'd find another Vet. If you stay with this Vet ask what the injections are... and why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick puppies [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the deal... last August I had 2 puppies that got very sick, diarreah, vomiting. Ultimately, I lost one, save one with pedialyte and immodium. Now, I have 2 puppies, same thing. Same fathere, different mother, although the mothers are sisters. The puppies, all 4, had never been outside a day...

My puppies are sick I think [ 2 Answers ]

I have a liter of eight puppies. They are nine weeks old and about four days agothe puppie started acting tiredshe still ate drank went to the bathroom and played but didn't play as much as she usually didshe wanted to be luved on and acted tired that was it and the next day she diedthen another...

Sick dachsund puppies [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any homemade remedy that you can inject under a puupies skin for rehydration. No vet because of the holiday. Could pedialyte be used injected underthe skin for rehydration, he is not keeping anything down, nothing I have tried. Heeeeelllllppp me please!!

View more questions Search