Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 02:45 AM
    Bad breath
    I exhale bad odour from my mouth and nose. I even discover whitish substance on my tongue which if I scrape it with brush it will come back in a matter of hours. A jelly like substance also grows on my cheeks. At first, I thought it was an HIV infection but I discovered it was not because I have tested negative three times. I have lived with it for five years now and this thing is causing me a lot of embarrassment. I find it difficult to talk in public. Please help me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 1, 2012, 04:50 AM
    The white is thrush and is easily treatable. I don't know what the jelly like substance is, but it might be from an infected tooth or teeth. The odor is probably from gum disease or cavitities, or both. You must see a dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad breath [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how important is brushing of the tongue when its comes to bad breath. Is it important to brush my togue?

BAd breath [ 5 Answers ]

What causes bad breath? Most days after a whole day at work I get bad breath :( My fiancé notices it too. Which is abit :o embaressing.. I don't have any pain in my teeth and I brush my teeth everyday. Once or twice.

Bad breath [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a tooth removed, I am now suffering from bad breath any ideas:)

Bad breath [ 10 Answers ]

Hello,, My problem is my husband has a bad breath... I am the one who is ashamed to the people he talk,, he is working and always talking to his client... What will I do to minimize his bad breath, I tried to give him some tongue freshner but it didn't works... please help me...

Bad Breath [ 3 Answers ]

How to avoid bad breath? I was told that Salt Water Gargling will prevent Bad Breath? Is it true?

View more questions Search