Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Loud heartbeat
    I can hear my heart beating loudly in my left ear. It's scary. What should I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 11:14 PM
    If you're concerned you should see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace start up is loud - swooshing sound and motor is loud while on [ 2 Answers ]

When the furnace starts up it makes a large swoosh sound and is very loud while it it on. Seems to be heating fine and shuts off fine. How can I fix this problem?

Rapid Heartbeat [ 0 Answers ]

I keep feeling a random acceleration of my heart that I can then feel in the back of my throat, this has been happening since yesterday and I also got a raging headache right after it started. What do I do?

Begging for a heartbeat [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I thought I was 11 weeks cause of my lmp but I had my first appointment today and they couldn't find the heartbeat so they did the vaginal one n they see the little baby :) n they say its only 6 weeks 2days but they hear no heartbeat :/ the doctor said she has a strong feeling that it's a...

What is a normal heartbeat? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average normal heartbeat.. I'm 35 yrs old my 56 yr old mom has a pacemaker n my father died at 46 of a massive heart attack I had an ekg done yesterday and it concerns me that my results are on the low side but I don't know what normal is

Irregular heartbeat [ 4 Answers ]

My doctor said my baby has a irregular heartbeat .does anyone have advice or has this happen to you I'm 28 weeks she advise me to stay away from cokes an I will be seeing this doctor in 2 days I'm worried

View more questions Search