Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogarcharles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Weight of concrete in tons
    In a concrete section of 1.6m length, 1.0m width and 0.2m thickness. What is the total weight of materials used.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2012, 03:53 AM
    Weight of concrete is dependent on how the mix is designed, since the total weight comprises the weights of the individual components. The average weight most commonly used for estimating the load caused by concrete is 150 pounds per cubic foot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac unit tons [ 1 Answers ]

How many tons is my Day and Night Ac unit Model # 593ANX060000AAAA

Need to lose tons of weight [ 6 Answers ]

I've gained 50 pounds in the past 2 years. I'm trying my best to eat right but I just can't seem to stick to it. I work 7 days a week and go to school 6 days a week. I am VERY busy and have no time for exercise cause I get so tired when I get home. Can anybody help me with a diet plan that...

Enough tons of A/C [ 2 Answers ]

A 1460 sf cape cod style home (1-1/2 story) in south jersey near philadelphia; will 2-1/2 ton condenser be big enough to cool this house?

Tons vs yards [ 7 Answers ]

What is the tons vs yards conversion We are weighing dirt and shell that is being trucked out Do you know both conversions? If so can you fill me in?

Running tons, not losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I have been running for about 2 years now 4-5 times a week about 6 miles a day. I'm not fat by any means but there is still a little extra I would like to remove from around my mid-section and let me tell you those few extra pounds are stubborn! I eat pretty healthy I even cut out fancy coffee...

View more questions Search