Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sk8rmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Sony bravia speakers
    My dog ate some of my wire connectors. I can't find replacements anywhere. Anyone out there to help me? Much thanks if so...
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Normal speaker wire should work. If it has special connectors on the ends, you should be able to splice new wire onto the ends. Otherwise you can try contacting Sony.

If you need further help, please provide the model number of your audio system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony SS-B1000 Speakers for Sony Bravia HDTV? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if the Sony SS-B1000 Speakers can plug into and work on my Sony Bravia HDTV.

How to hook up speakers to sony bravia TV? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to hook up speakers to a bravia from a headphone Jack? If not is there a special jack to use?

Connecting speakers to Sony Bravia [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all! I recently picked up a Sony Bravia 46". I would like to add some addition speakers to it to enhance the sound of both TV and digital music channels (which I will son be subscribing to). I already have a DVD player and several good speakers, so I really don't need a HTIB system. ...

Sony bravia TV and external speakers? [ 3 Answers ]

Does the TV have to be programmed because my external speakers are hooked up but NO SOUND.

Connecting old speakers to new Sony Bravia? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small pair of external speakers (just stripped wire used for connection) that I used with my old analog TV. What do I need to use them with a new Sony Bravia TV? Can I connect them directly or do I need some amplification? What kind of connectors will work with the Sony Bravia audio out...

View more questions Search