Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoeSoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Select Change in script of jsp
    hello,
    I have HashMap.. {11=AA, 22=BB, 33==CC}.In hashmap, 11,22,33 are keys and AA, BB, CC are values.In these values(AA,BB,CC),each value has ArrayList. For example AA = {Testing1, Testing 2,Testing3}. BB = {Result1, Result2, Result3}. CC = {Success1, Success2}.
    In jsp, in first dropdownlist, I want to set key of HashMap{11,22,33}. In second dropdownlist, I want to set values of HashMap{AA, BB,CC},
    Finally, I want to know is when I select the key 11 of keys{11,22,33}, I want to get the value of {Testing1, Testing 2,Testing3} of AA. And so, when I select key 22 , I want to get the value of BB = {Result1, Result2, Result3}. And when I select key 33 , I want to get the value {Success1, Success2}of C.
    So, Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

IE script error in the script on this page res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg [ 1 Answers ]

IE script error in the script on this page res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Regarding JSP programing [ 1 Answers ]

Sir,I have written one program in jsp for userlogin and password checking.It makes msaccess connectivity. It also extracts the data.But what ever the in the database,it is extracting. But I am going to give the username and password from outside,it should give username and password is not valid....

Dynamic jsp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:) I am doing a project where I have set up a website. I have added info into mysql. How do I dynamically get info. I have set up a clothes website, and if the customer uses drop down menus and selects "skirts" and "black" for example, how do I dynamically add the "skirts" and "black"...

Jsp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals I would like to know about JSP programs,how to use JSP programs etc , not the subject ,can anyone help me...

Asp or jsp? [ 5 Answers ]

I am doing a project at college. I am wondering if I should use asp or jsp. Any ideas? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.