Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:56 PM
    It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real
    It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real
    They get stuck in their seats..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Saw 3D - Trailer - YouTube
    kellyclinard Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 04:16 AM
    Maybe you are thinking of final destination II or III - don't know if it was ever in 3D but I know that Is one of the sceens from one of the movies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

What movie has a murals with real people placed in them? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie, I think late '80s, where a group of kids/young adults save or preserve an old abandoned building. In it one of them paints murals and puts the other people physically into the mural and paints them. Help. Name?

Movie was a horror flick people were rafting [ 2 Answers ]

People were rafting in the beginning and ended up in a forest area. A couple begin to make love and a arrow goes threw the guy into the girls eye. It proceeds were other coupkle take off running threw the wood and these weird people start cutting them in half with blade hidden in the trees. One guy...

What 80's horror movie featured people in a church with something evil in it? [ 1 Answers ]

People outside the church were zombie like and the ones hiding in the church kept getting a either a radio or televised transmission

View more questions Search