Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Habsgirl3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Does he like me or my body?
    The guy I like is a friend of my brothers. He is always at my house and when ever my parents aren't around he makes comments about my body, mostly my boobs. I think that's because I have big boobs for my age (my C's are almost too small and I'm in grade 8). He also looks at my boobs a lot. But on the other hand he is really flirty and nice to me. I play sports with him and he is a good friend to. What do you think? Me or my body?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 08:39 PM
    You are only in the 8th grade. How old is the boy you like?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Probably your body, but he is being very inappropriate. How old is this guy. You should probably be careful around him and if he touches you, you need to tell your parents.

Aug 1, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Probably your body, but he is being very inappropriate. How old is this guy. You should probably be careful around him and if he touches you, you need to tell your parents.
    he is in grade nine but I have known him for my whole life.

Aug 1, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    You are only in the 8th grade. How old is the boy you like?
    He is in grade nine.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Be careful. He has no business looking at you like that. As Homegirl said, tell your parents if he touches you or anything else inappropriate.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 07:16 AM
    Does not matter that you have known him your whole life. He is being inappropriate with you.

Aug 1, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Does not matter that you have known him your whole life. He is being inappropriate with you.
    But aren't most teen guys like that? Looking at and talking about girls boobs. He is not the only one that says stuff about my boobs. Every guy in my grade does.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Him making comments to you about your boobs is inappropriate. Just because some boys do it, does not mean you ought to accept it.
    The fact that he is around so much when your parents aren't there and making those comments to you, is not right. Be careful.

Aug 1, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Him making comments to you about your boobs is inappropriate. Just because some boys do it, does not mean you ought to accept it.
    The fact that he is around so much when your parents aren't and he is making those comments to you, is not right. Be careful.
    Okay thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Is this the same guy that said your shorts were too short?

Maybe he mentions your breasts to make you aware that you're displaying them a bit too much, and not in a classy way.

This could be his way of saying that girls that put it all out there aren't his cup of tea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

An R&B song with the lyrics asn'tnobody body loves me like you do take my body, [ 3 Answers ]

It is 90's R&B song sang by a female group. The lyrics are as follows: "aint nobody, body loves me like you do, take my body, my body belongs to you". Please send me the name of the artist (group) and the name of the song.

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

What could be going on with my body? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29 and I have a ? I'm not sure what's going on with my body... I have very tender and swollen breasts, my nipples have white dots on them and if squeezed a whitish liquid comes out , slight headaches, moody I get mad and sad at a drop of a hat, I can't sleep on my stomach , it hurts even...

View more questions Search