Ask
    sirrced Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 06:27 PM
    I have a usb lightscribe cd burner and it is get a error message 4000
    I have a usb lightscribe cd burner and it is get a error message 4000
    DELL_deepa Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Hi,

My name is Deepa and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. Please let me know the operating system. This usually occurs when another CD burning program is running or another CD burning program has contents waiting to be burned or something else has set itself as the default burning program. You can go to the Edit/Preferences menu and on the Burning tab set the "Preferred Speed" to 8x instead of the default ("Maximum Possible"). When you insert a blank disc into your CD/DVD-R check that there are no files waiting to be burnt. Simply open My computer and browse the CD Drive. If there are files in the 'waiting to be burnt' simply delete them.

For further help please reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Dell_Deepa_R
    Dell Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disk on key (USB) doesn't open, gives error message (format) instead. What can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I've uploaded on my USB several files. When I tried to activate it later, I received error message "Disk not formatted, Do you want to format it now". Still didn't press "yes" - I really would hate losing the files on that disk! What do I do? I'm not too good with computers and such, so I would...

Disk on key (USB) doesn't open, gives error message (format) instead. What can I do? [ 0 Answers ]

I've uploaded on my USB several files. When I tried to activate it later, I received error message "Disk not formatted, Do you want to format it now". Still didn’t press "yes" - I really would hate losing the files on that disk! What do I do? I'm not too good with computers and such, so I would...

Sms sender with usb and custom message [ 1 Answers ]

I want a software to send group sms to people with two special feature: 1- usb connection to phone 2- the body text must contain the name of person who must receive sms! Like: Hi amin, visit my site! ...

Getting USB error message [ 5 Answers ]

I have an MSI K8MM3-V x64 AMD motherboard with a 3200 MHz processor, 2 GB's of RAM, a 256 MB NVidia GeForce 7600 graphics card, A Creative Labs Audigy SE sound card and a Coolmax 550 watt power supply. The board I am using is refurbished. I had to send one back because of some bad PCI slots,...

View more questions Search