Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SPEILBURG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?
    Tell me something about yourself that I didn't know from reading your resume? My reply would have course be I am a stckler for data entry/customer/customer raporbilling/reports/documents , etc. = Angies List

What does good customer service mean to you?
    What have you learned about our company from our website?

Are you willing to work long hours and during holidays during special situations or emergencies ?
    What is more important to you– money, growth, or job satisfaction ?
    Give me an example of a time when you tried to achieve something and failed ?

Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service? What aspects made it so good and how would you apply the same principles in this role?'

Why should I hire you ?
    Why should I not hire you ?

Check out some similar questions!

Who files 1099 if we paid but service was provided to a different company? [ 1 Answers ]

We hired a contractor to provide service to a sister company of our's. We paid the vendor, but the service was provided to another company. The other company will reimburse us for the contractor. Who is responsible for filing the 1099?

Provided repair service on account to customer $850 [ 2 Answers ]

Any help for this question?! :confused:

Tax on tutorial service provided to US students [ 7 Answers ]

I recently subscribed to a site and am answering questions asked by students. The students are paying through the site and the same is given to tutor after deduction of company's charges. Now the company is asking to submit W-8BEN Form. I want to know (1) What is this form about?

Charity Deduction for value of service provided? [ 1 Answers ]

If a company provides (donates) a service to a qualified 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization, can the value of the service, or a portion of it, be claimed as a charitable contribution? I know that miles to and from providing the service can be deducted, and that hours cannot... ... but is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.