Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Aug 10, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Ladies and gentlemen,

The KJV of Luke 2:14 goes "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men".

This is not Xmas time, but I think the saying appies for I detect that some of you are somewhat favorable to dialectic and polemical struggles...

You sort of remind me of the old Westerns I used to see when I was youg and handsome, where it was a matter of who could draw the gund faster to shoot the other party.

Incidentally, those were the days when General Sheridan in Fort Sill supposedly uttered the words "The only good Indians I ever saw were dead."

And he was supposed to be a pious Christian..

Gromitt82

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get into Heaven? [ 8 Answers ]

The other day my 8 year old asked me if she had to be baptised to get into heaven. This question totally took me by surprise. Although I believe in God, I honestly do not know the answer to this question. I became baptised when this child was in my belly. Does that mean she was baptised then too? I...

WHEN you get to heaven [ 11 Answers ]

How old will you be in heaven?

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Describe Heaven [ 17 Answers ]

This is for people who believe in a life after death. Does your belief influence the way you live your life? If yes, please describe what you anticipate this life will be like.

Heaven [ 1 Answers ]

According to the Bible, in Heaven the saints will praise God for all his glory forever and ever. This does not sound like my idea of Heaven!! Standing around singing God's praises for the rest of eternity sounds, in fact, like nothing more than a super-big ego trip for God. If that is so, then...

View more questions Search